- Director: David Ellertson, M.D., F.A.C.S. —Vascular Surgery
- Office Manager: Debra Konsdorf
- Director of Ultrasound: Georgina Bridges
- Patient Scheduling: Sheri Menor
- Patient Coordinator: Synae Ramirez
- Patient Coordinator: Rosie Armienta
Dr. David Ellertson is a board Certified Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon. Since 2003, he has devoted his practice exclusively to treating varicose veins and related problems, caring for thousands of patients. His technical skill-set insures that each patient receives the most advanced minimally invasive treatment available. Patients are referred from many Central and Northern California communities, as well as out-of-state, for care. Most procedures are performed in our office setting under local anesthesia. More complex cases are performed as outpatient procedures at one of our excellent local hospitals under IV sedation, or occasionally, general anesthesia. Dr. Ellertson’s hobbies include running, mountain biking, hiking, and white water sports. He frequently gives community lectures promoting the value of physical fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.